Sunday, March 27, 2011

What's With This Test?

With lots of things to discuss, let me just start today with that which is most pressing - the OKAP. This is supposed to be an "assessment tool" in regards to our current progress with learning the required material.
All of this material, that is. The desk where I make my best attempts at studying.
This all occurs on April 16th - a Saturday. Two hundred questions about things I may have learned. Or not. This of course to be followed by a [drunken] post-OKAP celebration.

Who cares? After all, the Academy states that this test is an assessment tool for resident progress only, and should not be used in the evaluation of fellowship candidates (very nearly their exact words). The fact is, fellowships ask questions - lots of them. They're going to want to know if I bombed the plastics section of the test.

So back to it.

Although, I do need an oil change and a haircut. Hmmm. . .

No comments: